Saturday, December 11, 2010

All-in-One Holiday Bundt Cake

A few months ago I stumbled across a beautiful rose bundt pan at Value Village. I snatched it up with many plans of baking bundt cakes immedietly. However, I never got around to trying it out until a few weeks ago when I made the All-in-One Holiday Bundt Cake from Baking: From My Home to Yours. I've had my eye on this recipe ever since the Tuesday with Dorie baking group baked it over a year ago. I was scared stiff that the cake would stick to the bundt pan, but I buttered and floured the pan and the cake came out perfectly - thank goodness! I grated the apple instead of chopping it, and I think it was great that way. The cake was moist and flavourful and addictive so I gave it away. All except the many pieces that I stuffed myself with, naturally. See that lovely festive platter? Yep, thrift store too!! You can find the recipe for this lovely cake here!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments, I love reading each one!!